The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to amnesia modding, various questions
Osbor Offline

Threads: 1
Rainbow  New to amnesia modding, various questions

i have a somewhat simplistic project in mind, but from what i have been reading it would be technically classified as a total conversion mod

anyway, my goals are severalfold. just wondering if anyone can chime in on how to start on any of these

1) customizing the lantern model, removing the human hand and replacing it with a sort of cloud of magical energy near the handle (implying telekinesis), possibly a semi transparent animated model, possibly a sprite effect

2) adding an entirely different monster. made from a custom model with its own rigging and animations (either from in the hpl editor or from blender and such)

3) replacing the walking sounds with different ones

4) replacing the monster sounds with different ones

5) adding custom, spoken lines to certain parts of the game (with environmental triggers), with included subtitles.

6) replacing the "hovering hand" icon that appears when you mouse over and interactable object with some other image

6) a custom story of course, but editing one of those is pretty easy with the hpl editor.
07-23-2011, 03:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
New to amnesia modding, various questions - by Osbor - 07-23-2011, 03:12 AM