The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move the Player and Vomit
convolution223 Offline

Threads: 15
Move the Player and Vomit

How do I move my inactive player? I tried this:

void Jump (string &in asTimer){
SetEntityActive("AltarGrunt1", false);
SetEntityActive("AltarGrunt2", false);
  TeleportPlayer("PlayerStartEnd2");
  AddTimer("",5.2f,"Ending");
}
void Ending(string &in asTimer){
AddPlayerBodyForce(10000, 3000, 2500, true);
FadeOut(3.2f);
AddTimer("",3.3f,"startcredits");
}

and I tried this line of code instead of the AddPlayerBodyForce with coordinates I found in the map that'd be a good place to drop the player in the air and hopefully make it look like they jumped:
AddBodyForce("Player", -24.5f, 13.25f, -1.5f, "world");

Also, I was wondering how I might simulate the player vomiting. blood. yes, bloody vomit. I got the player to look down at a script area that calls a function that makes a particle system but the particle system doesnt look right if the player isn't standing at the exact right spot when he triggers the event. I also thought of making the particle effect on the player himself instead of the floating script area, but that doesn't work at all. In fact, I didn't see any part of the particle effect when I tried that. And sorry for all the threads i've been making lately in the forum, this is my first mod.
07-28-2011, 05:53 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Move the Player and Vomit - by convolution223 - 07-28-2011, 05:53 AM
RE: Move the Player and Vomit - by Tanshaydar - 07-28-2011, 07:21 AM
RE: Move the Player and Vomit - by convolution223 - 07-28-2011, 07:37 PM