Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Request I need a daytime SkyBox and nighttime SkyBox!
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: I need a daytime SkyBox and nighttime SkyBox!

(10-11-2011, 01:53 AM)Acies Wrote: I have a weird sense of humor. Statyk asks a lot of questions, you answer alot of questions. Then as he starts his new thread the first answer is yours; "STALKER complete." which I first interpreted as "mission (of stalking) complete".

It's great that you take the time to answer questions. The context became funny though.
Lol I thought he was calling me a stalker. and Am I notorious for asking questions? Most of the questions I can ask, I find out on my own by reading other threads. This is just really the only reliable place to get down to business with people who know what they're doing. I'm on this site almost every day =P And I see "Your Computer" in almost every thread, I'm familiar with his name, I am also familiar with you by your avatar, which I have seen a few times around =]

I only ask a few questions out of all of mine. I have no idea how to make a SkyBox, So I almost HAD to ask this since it's important.

10-11-2011, 01:56 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need a daytime SkyBox and nighttime SkyBox! - by Statyk - 10-11-2011, 01:56 AM