The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPL2 sound and add entitles, on area. //script need help
johnbanana Offline

Threads: 4
Exclamation  HPL2 sound and add entitles, on area. //script need help

Im hoppeing im puting this on the right place.

i have dyslexria and ADD. so dont rip your head off if my stupidity is overwhelming.
i have try to find tutorials and read on other forums and never found a simple way just to add

(on player,collide,area,script ==> ad enitis/sound(ad just a scary sound "once")

i do know some scripting, like adding a grunt and give him pathnods.
i do also know how to ad a lever that open a secret shalf.

my questions is.

how do you script to an "area" the player runs into and plays a sound (only once)

player runs into an "area" and a entity pop up. lika an statue or a naked guy falling from the celling.

yes i have tryd find sulutions on http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/start
never found any.(or just simply missunderstod.)

sooo.. i wuld be wery happy if you shared your way how to ad a simple-script "player" walk into "area" that trigger a sound or an entity
i really shuld stop wasting 5 hours on just testing one script that never works. i better ask you people.

my english sucks ^^
need better explnation just tell me.

.png   amnesia2.PNG (Size: 478.68 KB / Downloads: 135)
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2011, 07:35 PM by johnbanana.)
10-20-2011, 04:58 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
HPL2 sound and add entitles, on area. //script need help - by johnbanana - 10-20-2011, 04:58 PM