Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Real Ghost Stories
frawst Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Real Ghost Stories

I haven't had too many run ins with ghosts, but the couple that I would say were the cause of ghosts still come back to memory whenever I hear of ghosts.

Both encounters occured in the 4th house that I lived in, which was the 2nd city house I had lived in. When we first moved in I was 9 years old and was obsessed with ghost stories, I read them, wrote them and the whole lot. I had no experiences with ghosts before that but I had a strange feeling they were real. A year later (My ghost obsession had left) I went to bed, probably around 1 AM WAYYYY after everyone in the house was asleep, due to a serious discomfort, and a feeling that I should just go to sleep, like worse than my parents threatening to take my internet out of my room kind of feeling. So I quickly shut off my computer and hopped into bed, I had slept for probably a few hours when I was jostled awake by something, it felt like someone had beat on my arm, so I looked up while still lying down and seen a sort of silhouette standing in the door, I blinked a couple of times and could make out what I could SWEAR was my dad at the time, I called out "Dad? ... Dad what do you want?" at that moment a blinked (without thinking about it) and he was gone. I covered my head with the blankets and slept soundly.

My next run in was in the same house about a year past the previous encounter, I had my best friend over for the night and we were playing some video games. We were playing Lord of the Rings ROTK on a TV that I had brought into my room just for the night, we got onto the second level, where you have to travel through the mountains with all the ghosts, and we got to the king ghost battle. I find the fact that this occured during the battle to be coincidence rather than some crazy ghost intention but the screen flickered and my lights went out, but the TV stayed on. Our controllers stopped working and we died in the game. We were shocked and gave up on the game, and retreated to the computer for a while. We went onto a weather website (I was just learning to script HTML at the time) and we downloaded the source code and changed all of the weathers to like 200 above. I was claiming to my friend that I was hacking it and he thought that I was serious, but I knew I was full of shit, but all of a sudden room just got really hot, and we had no idea why, like REALLY hot, sweating hot (this is in a basement in fall) so we went to go upstairs to get drinks and as soon as we stepped out of the room everything felt normal, we didn't go back into the room for a bit so I do not know what happened with the temperature, but it did return to normal.

09-27-2011, 03:08 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Real Ghost Stories - by eiahmon - 09-04-2011, 09:52 AM
RE: Real Ghost Stories - by Tanshaydar - 09-04-2011, 12:22 PM
RE: Real Ghost Stories - by frawst - 09-27-2011, 03:08 AM