The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family BETA! Need dedicated beta testers!
Homicide13 Offline

Threads: 41
Family BETA! Need dedicated beta testers!

WIP page: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...l#pid45444

After many months of development (heh, probably about 3), I am proud to announce that my custom story has passed it's production phase and has moved onto the beta phase! I need 5 beta testers to play through my story and give me detailed feedback.

This is a major story (playtime is probably about an hour, with 8 maps total), and I need detailed and sensitive beta testers to test my story. I need as much critisizm as possible.

The application to be a tester is as follows:
Name: (how you would like your name to appear in the credits)
Amnesia main game progress: (last "hub" room you were at - entrance hall, back hall, cistern, or torture naive)
Experience with other custom stories: (a rough estimate of how many other custom stories you have played)
Beta testing experience: (if you've beta tested any other custom stories: if so how many)
(Note: this application is less of an application and more of just a quick discription of yourself so I know what kind of playerbase your comments are coming from.)

For all beta testers:
I suggest playing with a piece of paper and pencil next to you so that you can write down reminders as you think of them. The story is fairly long, and it would be impossible to remember everything throughout. Please ask me ANY questions and give me as much critisizm as you can - try to be thorough.

Current beta testers:
Obliviator
Khyrpa
NylePudding
HumiliatioN
Prelauncher (response pending)
Justyn "Frawst" Chaykowski (response pending)

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2011, 09:31 PM by Homicide13.)
09-21-2011, 08:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Family BETA! Need dedicated beta testers! - by Homicide13 - 09-21-2011, 08:04 PM