Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

My Letter to Frictional Games and the Community
FudgehogPinata Offline

Threads: 2
RE: My Letter to Frictional Games and the Community

(10-06-2011, 04:13 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote:
(10-06-2011, 03:59 PM)FudgehogPinata Wrote: I can not help but think that blog entry was the result of the above mentioned thread,

Isn't this a bit of an over-thinking? Unless you are/were someone so important who put your mark in Frictional Games' workers life; they wouldn't be writing a blog post based one one single person's post which accuses a horror game to be scary...
A lot of people do tell me I think too much. But I did not think of myself as that important. I just thought that, by posting Why I did NOT buy the game, it triggered Frictional Games to think of gamers who pirate Amnesia and how many of them actually buy the game afterwords. And, excuse me, you speak as if I was playing a horror game expecting it not to be scary. Am I a fool to you? Why must you make this more difficult?

Perhaps it would be wise to ignore future posts. I'm not ready to take things like this, especially from a moderator.

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2011, 04:46 PM by FudgehogPinata.)
10-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Letter to Frictional Games and the Community - by FudgehogPinata - 10-06-2011, 04:21 PM