Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Looking for Custom Story partners
ExtinctSilence Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners

It's no problem at all, I need something to fill in my time while im not working. I replied so quick because I've got a post up asking for help in level design, it starts with Psych experiment needs help or something and its in the top few, still waiting for a reply. Thats what id need help with, just putting sounds in rooms and cuing the whole puzzle solved thing and simpler stuff. Anyway, heres one of my writings I did for my english class. It was supposed to be about a faust (where the main character obsessed with greed or power strikes a deal with the devil), and the requirements were only 2 pages, but i wrote 7 ish haha. I kind of like it, it links the old gingerbread man story with this, and i thought it came out well. What youll need is a lot less detail of surrondings as you can pretty much make the world ill try to describe, but if its conflict and dialogue that doesnt look unnecessary or inappropriate, I can definetly help you there.

Hope you like it

Tyler

Attached Files
.docx   Faust.docx (Size: 22.19 KB / Downloads: 162)
10-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Custom Story partners - by Carlyle - 10-12-2011, 12:14 AM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by ExtinctSilence - 10-12-2011, 01:22 AM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by xtron - 10-27-2011, 06:19 PM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by GrAVit - 11-01-2011, 08:48 PM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by GrAVit - 11-02-2011, 01:57 PM