Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Work in progress LEAD THE WAY (Dedicated to PewDiePie) [WIP]
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: LEAD THE WAY (Dedicated to PewDiePie)

(10-15-2011, 09:46 AM)kman Wrote:
(10-15-2011, 08:32 AM)zeravia Wrote:
(10-15-2011, 06:42 AM)Arvuti Wrote: okay what the hell is it about making custom stories based off of lets players. It's already getting old.
it's fun and good inspiration? >_>

yes that can be true, but i feel that a lot of people are deciding that they want their favorite LPer play something they made so they make a custom story about them to guarantee that that will happen, instead of people deciding they want to make a custom story and then hoping their favorite LPer plays it. now don't get me wrong, someone could make an amazing custom story that's still about a LPer, but it's just it seems that the quality of work in general seems to go down (or at least i feel that way) when someones only reason for creating the custom story is so that a specific person plays it. but like i said, you go ahead and prove me wrong, id love to see this turn out awesome Smile

I made this map because i like Pewdiepie. I made it out of the things he has done over the course of his time playing amnesia. It might might not be for everyone, but that goes with all the custom stories. I enjoyed doing it, and i would hope Pewdie will enjoy it aswell. Now, can we can please get some feedback about the actual map?

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2011, 09:54 AM by flamez3.)
10-15-2011, 09:52 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: LEAD THE WAY (Dedicated to PewDiePie) - by flamez3 - 10-15-2011, 09:52 AM