Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The reputation system being abused
xtron Offline

Threads: 37
RE: The reputation system being abused

(10-18-2011, 01:14 PM)Hardarm Wrote: I give +reps or -reps because people deserve it. You added a -rep to me because I did to Kyle, And you know REALLY GOOD that I spammed him for a reason. Do you really find it good that someone offends my mum, WHICH DIED 5 years ago? Do you really find it right? And you kept Kyle on the group because you think it was "worth" it. Lee did a good thing (Also I don't understand the comment about Dubstep? lawl.). I'll just HOPE that your project fails, because YOU and your boyfriend deserve it. I'll ignore you two and I will stop this rage, because Tanshaydar can ban we both. I said I promise to him I will end this, And you STOP complaining. Since your mum didn't die yet you'd rather NOT understand me, or what i'm saying. You two people are one of the worst people I found in the internet, this said i'm going to ignore you and won't talk to you two ever again.
That was some rage.

1: So you give -1 reps becuase other give it to you? I'm sorry but, idiot.
2: I kept Kyle and kicked you out for one god damn reason, he manged to get stuff done! you were stuck on one point all along AND you flamed.
3: Me and my boyfriend? I'm sorry if your mentally challenged but don't talk shit. (I'm straight btw)
4: Grow up.

And btw, I quit mapping for Amnesia. I'm only on the forums to help the people I can help and for news and updates about future games from Frictionalgames.

[Image: 44917299.jpg]Dubstep <3
10-18-2011, 02:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
The reputation system being abused - by xtron - 10-16-2011, 10:36 AM
RE: The reputation system being abused - by xtron - 10-18-2011, 02:11 PM