Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How did you get "Known" on youtube?
Crusade Offline

Threads: 2
RE: How did you get "Known" on youtube?

(10-19-2011, 10:01 AM)Scraper Wrote: I've been on YouTube from 2006 and have had many accounts ever since.

My first account was probably the most known. I can't remember exactly the number of subscribers it had, but I'm not lying that much if I say it had about 250. Just increase the quality of your videos to the best you can give and let time do the rest and you will notice that you start to get more views.

You asked for help on improving. So please, don't get offended because now I'm going to speak straight. Smile

If you want that people find your videos interesting, they have to be made to meet today's standards.

See, no one likes to watch laggy or badly edited video. If you look at your video, it has a bit bad framerate. This is the first thing I would fix.

Also, most of your videos have different aspect ratios than the others, as well as different color spaces.

If you fix all of these, you get decent results.
Also note that uploading in HD to YouTube will make your video look better since YouTube increases the bitrate of playback when you play it in higher resolution.

Here are my tips for starters.
I tried fixing that in the dark room video I had. Thanks for the help Smile
10-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
How did you get "Known" on youtube? - by Crusade - 10-19-2011, 03:14 AM
RE: How did you get "Known" on youtube? - by Crusade - 10-19-2011, 07:43 PM
RE: How did you get "Known" on youtube? - by Kman - 10-19-2011, 10:23 PM