Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How did you get "Known" on youtube?
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: How did you get "Known" on youtube?

really the only thing i can think to do is be original and people will naturally find your videos interesting. like for example, i haven't seen a single person make LP's quite like how cry does (how he actually edits in jokes throughout the video with text or how he'll randomly start talking about some very specific but yet oddly relatable) and he now how over 6,000 subs. so basically just try to make videos in a way that you haven't seen anyone else do. also, just be friendly! my channel now hows 300 subs and about 5/6 of them were just because i interacted with other people who make the same type of videos (claymations) so they in turn check out my channel and sub, then after a while you'll start to develope a group of people who like you and then they'll start spreading your channel around, and things will naturally start to grow :] i'm just basing all this off my experience on what works and what doesn't. oh and one other thing, don't spam people (I.E. don't send random friend requests to everyone you see, don't set up bots that send your videos out to random people, etc.) because that gets REALLY annoying and even though it does work, almost none of the people will actually stay fans of you for more than about 3 weeks and a lot of them will end up unsubbing.

Posting Freak
10-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
How did you get "Known" on youtube? - by Crusade - 10-19-2011, 03:14 AM
RE: How did you get "Known" on youtube? - by Kman - 10-19-2011, 10:23 PM