Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Overture, frequent switch to my desktop
flcn27 Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Penumbra Overture, frequent switch to my desktop

I just tried to play Justine and got the same error I've had multiple times while playing Amnesia: my mouse cursor suddenly moves to the upper left corner and stays in it's place. I am then forced to restart my PC, even Ctrl + Alt + Del doesn't help.

I was playing Justine with no programs running. Nothing, not even Steam. The only background programs were explorer.exe, razer.exe (keyboard & mouse) and some windows programs. All my drivers are up to date too.

It's a bit of a shame because these frequent mouse cursor / desktop problems affected my experience with Amnesia/Penumbra a bit (obviously they break the immersion). I still hope that I can someday fix these issues so I can enjoy Amnesia again and play some of the mods (they're unplayable now).

11-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra Overture, frequent switch to my desktop - by flcn27 - 11-01-2011, 03:20 PM