Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Sims - Released and Ready for Download! (hopefully...)
eiahmon Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Penumbra Sims - Released and Ready for Download! (hopefully...)

Stop! Cease all installation attempts immediately!

I just completed a full deinstallation of Sims 3 and I destroyed everything, my saved games, all my custom content, even the game's entries in windows registry. I am going to completely rebuild the lot frrom scratch, because something is my game was seriously screwed up. I don't know what exactly it was, or what was causing it, but on the chance it was the tomb objects, stop trying to install. I don't want your game to get screwed up too.

I'm gonig to rebuild the lot from scratch, this time with no tomb objects, and then I'll let my beta testers take a crack at it. If it works for them (and it had better) then I'll post it here. To be on the safe side, I'm gonig to get rid of the links to the lots in the main post until this is sorted.

If you want to play the sims, they should still install just fine, just don't go and get the lot itself. I'll have the rebuilt lot up as soon as possible, okay?

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you.

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.
02-14-2012, 02:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra Sims - Released and Ready for Download! (hopefully...) - by eiahmon - 02-14-2012, 02:30 AM