Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Sims - Released and Ready for Download! (hopefully...)
eiahmon Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Penumbra Sims - Released and Ready for Download! (hopefully...)

Okay, first off, I apologize for the insanely long delay. I will simply say that I was lazy and did not want to screw with the lot. Building it for the first time was a load of fun. Rebuilding it was a royal pain.

I have deinstalled and reinstalled my game THREE times, so whatever problem that there was that screwed up the lot hopefully has been fixed. Reread the first post as a few things have changed and try again. Jikkuri, my original beta tester, still cannot install this lot, but she is having game issues and is looking to deinstlal and reinstall her game. One of my other friends installed an early test version of this lot and was able to install it successfully, but she has not gotten back to me about the finished product even though I sent her the danged thing over a week ago, so I'm simply reuppping it here and hoping for the best.

LanaBluefied, if it still fails to install, try downloading and installing other lots. If those fail, it's your game and you'll have to deinstall and reinstall, though bear in mind that doing a complete deinstall requires editing the windows registry. If those other lots succeed but this one still fails, it could still be your game. Jikkuri has been having that problem for a while; lots from everyone but me work fine, but mine fail to install. Her game is acting up in other ways now, so it's looking like it was her game all along. At any rate, if you keep having trouble, PM me, and I'll try and help you out. Smile

Again, I am sooooo sorry for the late delay everyone!

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.
08-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra Sims - Released and Ready for Download! (hopefully...) - by eiahmon - 08-10-2012, 09:56 AM