Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make an enemy spawn facing a certain way
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13
RE: How to make an enemy spawn facing a certain way

(12-15-2011, 10:07 AM)Your Computer Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 10:02 AM)Cryaotic Wrote: That sounds like exactly what I am aiming for! Though my final question is, how do I increase the activation distance of the enemy?

Open up the monster of choice in the model editor. Then go to Settings > User defined variables. You'll find it there; you can't miss it. When saving, though, be sure to give the .ent file a different name (e.g. servant_grunt_longrange.ent), or else the game will choose the original. Then in the level editor, click on the monster and on the right click on "..." and open your modified monster. Also, i hope you followed step 8 on setting up a development environment.

Russ Money and I just spent a good many hours trying to get it to work but for some reason it just won't work.

We really don't know why and we even did everything you've mentioned but it simply won't work.

It really is alright and I can make do with what I've got so far, but thank you for the assistance. :]

12-15-2011, 12:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to make an enemy spawn facing a certain way - by Cryaotic - 12-15-2011, 12:01 PM