Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Permission for Revenue Sharing on YouTube
Samuka97 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Permission for Revenue Sharing on YouTube

(12-27-2011, 05:34 PM)Lucke Wrote: Somehow i've been offered to earn revenue from Youtube before I have a couple of 'strikes' because of the music I used for some of my videos in the past.

I can't say I know for sure, but I would expect that you would be allowed to earn revenue from uploading gameplays of Amnesia/Penumbra. The majority of games like the idea of people playing their games and putting it up on Youtube as it helps advertise the game. But still, that is just me assuming that FG feel the same.

The '97' at the end of your username got me a little though. Is that a sign of the year you were born in? Because you need to be over 18 to start earning revenue from Youtube I believe unless you put the details of your parents card etc. Which i've heard can be classed as fraud which is a BIG HASSLE. :L
Yeah, it's the year of my birth unfortunately Wink

Although I don't have any problems with it. My parents are okay with me doing videos and I've entered all their info, and I've already used revenue sharing to make a couple bucks from other videos before so it's all okay. I even sent in a Penumbra: Black Plague video and they accepted revenue sharing on that, so I guess I'll just try it and see what happens.
12-27-2011, 05:37 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Permission for Revenue Sharing on YouTube - by Samuka97 - 12-27-2011, 05:37 PM