The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing blue glow around items?
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
Removing blue glow around items?

Hello all, I pose a question which could ultimately affect the immersion within my game by a great deal. I would like to remove the blue glow around items that can be picked up. The reason I want to do this is purely for immersion reasons; it's annoying to be looking at a wall of tools and telepathically know which one belongs in your inventory by turning off your lantern and looking for the blue glow. I want the player to look for his items.

I imagine this is something I would need to edit in a config file as part of a full conversion? I just looked at those files and found a bunch of interesting things (did you know you can easily change every single sanity event, how fast you move, or even how much you weigh?), but the blue glow around items eluded me. Just wondering if anyone else has looked into this! I searched and came up with 10 pages of nothing. Sad

Thanks everyone!

[Image: signature-2.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012, 04:43 PM by Streetboat.)
01-03-2012, 06:19 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Removing blue glow around items? - by Streetboat - 01-03-2012, 06:19 AM
RE: Removing blue glow around items? - by Apjjm - 01-03-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: Removing blue glow around items? - by Acies - 01-03-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: Removing blue glow around items? - by Statyk - 01-03-2012, 09:09 PM