The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

1st Penumbra, then Amnesia, what's next for us from Frictional Games?
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
1st Penumbra, then Amnesia, what's next for us from Frictional Games?

I have heard that a new game is in the works, and that it might have less horror and more puzzles than the last game, but what will the game be like? Has anyone heard new information about this upcoming game? What do you want to see in this new game?

Just like when I first went to play Amnesia, I hated to leave the world of Penumbra but enjoyed the game play and experience of Amnesia. I wonder what monsters they will have in it, for one thing. Based on the previous two, I expect: horrors (duh), a surprising but interesting tale, a monster that can KO you in one swipe, chases, and of course a light source that will loose energy at the most inconvenient time!

If they do make a new game, maybe they will make an even better Frictional Games Model/Level Editor.
01-09-2012, 06:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
1st Penumbra, then Amnesia, what's next for us from Frictional Games? - by The Rock Worm - 01-09-2012, 06:37 AM