The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Bolder/rock fun Spoilers
Guest7 Offline

Threads: 17
Heart  Bolder/rock fun Spoilers

The dog still lives-- but somehow I made my way and I am now at the pile of bolders and got the pickax.
Just for fun I tried to stack the bolders, only got so high. Then I started taking out the bolders. I figured out that I can throw a bolder across this room, with using the mouse--yeeeHawww! (wow,new for me). I am down to only 2 bolders left to get out of this spot, without removing the wooden beams surrounding them. This is really hard, moving the large bolders over the wooden beams. I've even tried to hover them, but haha, no luck.

I don't know if stacking or removing of the bolders means anything to this game--it is just fun, and it is a little physics (how to lift/manuever something much bigger than yourself). Two more to go. Wish me luck, or send a clue Smile
08-10-2007, 04:33 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Bolder/rock fun Spoilers - by Guest7 - 08-10-2007, 04:33 AM