Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[Overture] Stuck in the water cave (spider issue)
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: [Overture] Stuck in the water cave (spider issue)

(01-16-2012, 04:14 AM)darkely Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 04:00 AM)The Rock Worm Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 03:39 AM)darkely Wrote: The game is good all in all. Due to the fact that the game is older then Amnesia it is a little bit of a down grade but the atmosphere is very good I wish that the graphics were more Amnesia like the story is good too but I did find out a part of the ending because I wanted to skip Overture but now I want to finish it already :p to get it over with. Right now Daniel (I might be getting confused with Amnesia but idk) is complaining that he still needs to find a key (I already got the gas can). Also do you use any IM'ing clients like msn so we can chat in real time? if you want to tell me I would like to.
Sorry, I don't have IM'ing stuff on my PC. It's good that you have the gas can, but now you need that key to find. Look around any/all areas to try and find it. I know what you are nearing, it happens to be a favorite part of mine, but I can't say where/when/ or what it is yet Big Grin .

I am glad you are enjoying the game. There are features in Amnesia that would have been nice in Penumbra... though Daniel would have loved Phillip's glow stick
Its ok I don't mind Big Grin. Since the thread is now closed technically I sent you a private message - this game is some what confusing... oh and I agree I keep forgetting the Daniel is in medieval castle :p I took you're smiley out of the quote because it would not let me reply lol
The puzzles in Penumbra are trickier than Amnesia's, but still both are fun. When I first played Penumbra, it felt like all this could be possible... the game (even with it having less coding than Amnesia) is still life-like. I responded to you message, so I hope it helps.

01-16-2012, 04:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Overture] Stuck in the water cave (spider issue) - by The Rock Worm - 01-16-2012, 04:23 AM