Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Burning Feet in steamroom
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Burning Feet in steamroom

just be patient, and remember "one step at a time", even if you see no steam at the next square. I'm trying to get there now to see if I can do something to help make it easy, like a cheat, but not quite there yet.
once you get to the fence, maybe one more square closer to the exit, I'd go and run to the exit.

I'll try my best to explain this. When there is an open square (first one you step on), go on there and wait for the steam to die, then jump to the second while the steam fills up squares. when that dies out, go to the third, rinse and repeat.

update:
Spoiler below!
I got there, and the idea worked. When you go get the battery, you'll also see three barrels. Sadly, you can't use the conveyor, but you can throw them up towards the fan (fan that you must stop to proceed). I'd just bring two barrels, no need for three.
Anyways, bring those down the steam area. I didn't try this with the barrels on their sides, but straight up. Anyway, straight up, you can go across the steam area without getting hurt at all. Just move the barrel in front of you, walk on that, than move the barrel from behind you to in front, rinse and repeat. it's slower, but safe.

Not sure who mentioned about reloading and having the computer freeze up. A tip: If you die, click on Main Menu, then load the most recent saved game. It seems to work every time.
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2007, 11:19 PM by Greatred.)
08-17-2007, 10:41 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Burning Feet in steamroom - by Guest7 - 08-16-2007, 07:42 PM