The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traggeys Custom models, Monster replacement. HELP NEEDED
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
Traggeys Custom models, Monster replacement. HELP NEEDED

So hey there folks, new around these forums! Been apart of many other modding communities and have quite alot of experience. I'm a 2D/3D artist, level designer, voice actor and youtube lets player!
http://www.youtube.com/user/traggeydatroll?feature=mhee

I've recently gotten to making a custom story for amnesia with the scripting aid of The3Flames. As a modeler I've already created quite a few assets for this story and there is more to come. Upon release of my story I will be posting all the new models used on these forums for you all to enjoy!

Now to a problem I need help with though. I'm making a monster replacement. I've gotten it working nicely in the engine. [Image: girlwip.jpg]
However it is not rigged, AKA there are no animations. And I can't rig it to the default monster bones as it will look awefull. So I need help from those of you who've been around modding this game longer! How would I go about creating a working rig and animations for Amnesia? I use 3D's max to do all my 3D job.

Thank you in advance! // Traggey
02-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Traggeys Custom models, Monster replacement. HELP NEEDED - by Traggey - 02-10-2012, 01:14 PM