The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Cog Gaming Studios: Looking For Members
FreshKorruption Offline

Threads: 27
Cog Gaming Studios: Looking For Members

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that my custom mod in creation might take a little more people then me. So I am in creation of Cog Gaming, a team that creates games and mods. I am looking for people who good at scripting, modeling, animations, level editing, or as little as voice acting. If you would like to join it would be best to message me.

Requirements: Experience in 1 of the 3 subjects mentioned. Preferably one of the first 2, and good at it. Thanks. By the way this is a team, not a one project group. I am currently in creation of Vincent, so if you would like to join and help with that, then be my guest. I would also prefer you have a skype.

Custom Stories

-BrastaSauce

(This post was last modified: 02-29-2012, 04:56 AM by FreshKorruption.)
02-20-2012, 02:37 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Cog Gaming Studios: Looking For Members - by FreshKorruption - 02-20-2012, 02:37 AM
RE: Cog Gaming Looking For Members - by EmmetVG - 02-21-2012, 10:44 AM
RE: Cog Gaming Looking For Members - by Lihas - 02-27-2012, 11:53 PM