Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Suggestion: New "Monster Event" Ideas?
xxalucard Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Suggestion: New "Monster Event" Ideas?

9. Just wanted to say that I'd also like to see some kind of "Boss Fights" in the next game.

I understand that in Amnesia-type games you can't fight back, and that's a very fun aspect of the game that I liked. But it would be cool if there were some kind of "Boss" endless chase scene where you had to accomplish something to trap it, or some kind of "mob" event where there's way too many grunts that keep approaching from doorways/hallways as you try to escape something.

In penumbra there was that grunt who took over part of your mind, and kind of had a semi-boss fight near the end (where you had to remove the stuff in front of the door as he lurked around the small set of rooms you were in.) In Amnesia there was Alexander, which was kind of a anti-climactic "boss" in my opinion, and I think it could've been better. You don't have to give us weapons or guns to shoot them, but put us in some sort of intense situation where we have to go above/beyond the usual tactics to escape one super-enemy or a ton of regular enemies.

Just my 2 cents Smile
03-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion: New "Monster Event" Ideas? - by xxalucard - 03-20-2012, 10:05 PM