The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some possible evidence about the father being behind this
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
Some possible evidence about the father being behind this

Touching those lanterns or whatever they may be can tell you a few things about the game.
Touching one had our player say:

"From out the door rises something vast, something terrible. It strikes a man, knocking him down, and those standing by him wither, into the darkness.
Screaming begins, still father looks on. Is he bringing this? Father, what have you done?"

Then when you click to continue, you see your player speak (or think) again in the usual white text,

"These must be tied into what's going on here. If I keep experimenting, I may discover something useful. Or have a heart attack."

I'm sure this may be old, sorry if it is, but I just played this again and paid attention to such stuff like this, this time.

He may have seen the future, him being the one knocked down. The figure as the father, watching you get knocked down?
10-22-2007, 05:03 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Some possible evidence about the father being behind this - by Linux.Blue - 10-22-2007, 05:03 AM