Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

My theory in this Penumbra story; why Red did what he did
Gearsguy Offline

Threads: 1
RE: My theory in this Penumbra story; why Red did what he did

(11-22-2007, 08:52 AM)WindexGlow Wrote: The penumbra overture wiki actually states red was driven mad by cabin fever, so I doubt it has to directly do with the black plague.

Black plague is a nickname for the death-plague from the 13 hundreds; could they be re-creating this virus in the underground base and testing it out?

The 7 crosses still have me stumped; they are definitely crosses, and are meant to be there.

Now, MARK MY WORDS: Red is not dead, there's no way. $50 says near the beginning of the game, your radio starts crackling and "Dear red has been very bad, and asks for forgiveness!" or something in his tone. But, I don't think red's on your side.

When red is talking to you from 'the furnace' his voice is very echoes; but when he's screaming it isn't echoing at all. I wouldn't be surprised if they took out any 'workers' who were too sick to be useful anymore with the furnace.

Of course, it would be pretty awesome for red to rescue you, with the PETA by his heels.

actully I played penumbra black plague and im like half way through or so and i have herd nothing from Red though i only played the beginning of overture (like right after you kill the first wolf) but I only hear from a survivor and the infection in your head but he doesn't: sound like red Tongue:
01-30-2009, 02:19 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread