Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

New Penumbra Black Plague Teaser!
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
RE: New Penumbra Black Plague Teaser!

Hm, the people here seem in such an urgent need of a rational thinker - I decided to reactivate my old account and help out on the theorizing.
On the experiments (I love that name you guys figured out, really fits!) they appear very.. nude. It appears to me as if Frictional is experimenting with sexual horror, I hope just they don't overdo it (Think Mr. Friendly, Half-Lifers).
I noticed you talking about the experiment covering his face when Philip comes straight up to him and shines a light straight into his face... seriously you shouldn't have that conversation. I'm sure he's just covering his face because the light blinds him, just like any other person. Not so long ago it was made in Half Life 2: Episode Two.
About that thing he holds in his hands, I'm guessing it's an artifact similar to the one you save at only it's beaming with light. If you look at the Mr. Light picture it kind of looks like a hand is holding it.
On that plant picture above, that's pretty much what a plant looks like when you leave it for a couple o' years, but sure. It's probably infected with the "black plauge", I also noticed it looking a bit nasty at first glance.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
01-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread