Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Daniel(Amnesia) and Philip(Penumbra) in Video Game Graphics
MasterTheMind Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Daniel(Amnesia) and Philip(Penumbra) in Video Game Graphics

(04-16-2012, 11:44 PM)Arvuti Wrote: Daniel looks like Ezio.

Mostly typical fan girl stuff, making the protagonist way more good looking and manlier than they actually are. The thing with Daniel and Philip is that they are pretty much every day men, the same average looking people who you see every day.
Didn't know Philip in that pic was condisered good looking, ehe i thought I made him average. And I think i made Daniel look terrified enough, i should of made Philip look terrified even tho he's not really scared of the dark.

Your right about Philip looking manly, I should of made him look more terrified like Daniel in there and why he looks young, its probably because I made his skin a little too smooth. i could try making another one of these pictures later
(04-16-2012, 11:51 PM)Gharren Wrote: Nice work, especially Daniel looks awesome.
But I have to agree with the last post, Philip looks a bit too manly and idealized.
In my thoughts, Philip has a younger and a bit boyish look.
But despite of that, nice stuff. Smile

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2012, 12:24 AM by MasterTheMind.)
04-17-2012, 12:22 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel(Amnesia) and Philip(Penumbra) in Video Game Graphics - by MasterTheMind - 04-17-2012, 12:22 AM