Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[1-17-08] 5 New Pictures!
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
RE: [1-17-08] 5 New Pictures!

Penumbra Wrote:Well, Philip might not actually get out of the Shelter. Thoes pics can be decieving. In Overture there was a section that was outside, that lake part. He could be 'outside' but in a sort of 'trench' or somthing. For all we know Fritional might suprize us with a extremly unexpected ending.
Well, I did think of that - the Shelter is like a bunker, seems quite high-tech, and I really don't think they would have a cavern anywhere INSIDE the Shelter.
In Overture you went to an underground lake in a mine, but the Shelter is all high-security.
By the way I'm getting worried here: first artefacts, then zombies, high-tech shelter and now on that picture:
Spoiler below!
greece!?
Oh yeah, I just found out a thing about the main plot of the game though I'm posting about it in the other video thread as it fits better there.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there's a picture named outside showing an outside cabin aswell. That kinda screams "escape". The shed picture is called shed_outside and I'm guessing it's the one on the outside picture. In short I think you'll escape and reach a cabin.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
01-19-2008, 02:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[1-17-08] 5 New Pictures! - by WindexGlow - 01-17-2008, 10:35 PM