The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Custom Story: Luigi's Mansion?
dewness Offline

Threads: 2
Possible Custom Story: Luigi's Mansion?

I'm considering making a custom story based on Luigi's Mansion, where you take on the role of Luigi. It would include about every aspect of the game, including the portrait ghosts, the other ghosts, all the rooms in the Mansion, all that good stuff. For the past two days I've been messing around with HPL and Blender trying to come up with the map and custom entities (the map is by far easier, though still difficult). I already have 5 models (Luigi, Boos, Gold Ghost, Purple Puncher and Blue Twirler), but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to texture them in Blender (I also have textures for all 3 ghosts). I know someone else is already working on a Luigi's Mansion mod (zeravia's Luigi's Nightmare, which looks fantastic by the way), but I'd like to take a shot at it. What do you guys think?

PS: If anyone can give me a complete noob's tutorial on creating custom entities in Amnesia, that would be most helpful.
05-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Possible Custom Story: Luigi's Mansion? - by dewness - 05-16-2012, 06:14 PM