Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Black Plague Demo - Download Here!
Jackpot Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Penumbra: Black Plague Demo - Download Here!

jens Wrote:Many puzzles have multiple solutions. But for some like the barrel there have been reasons for not having more solutions, in this case it was a technical problem that it would require new specific code and it would take too much time to do for only adding one more solution to a specific puzzle.

really? I thought it'd use the same object proximity code as the barrel does with the electricity box, or the fire does with the sprinklers. what I meant is I dropped the flare after lighting it, so it was treated as any other environmental object, before picking it up and trying to drop it in the barrel. I didn't mean it should be used whilst still holding it like a weapon in an fps.

on a separate note, is anyone finding that something weird happens the first time they crawl past the zombie on the table whilst in the vent? when I crawl past it the first time I get reset to just before the grating, so I have to go past the zombie again. it only happens the first time you enter the vent but it's occured on every playthrough. I assumed it was part of these hallucinatory affects i'd heard about, but now I'm thinking it might be a glitch.
02-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread