Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
NeroAngelos Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Some quick questions

I'll use spoiler tags in case anyoen reading hasn't completed the game yet

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?
Spoiler below!
They were all great but my favourites were the hive tests, especially the self sacrifice one

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?
Spoiler below!
The library secret room puzzle, I just assumed it had something to do with the clock, I'm guessing that's what you wanted people to think, if so: mission accomplished Tongue

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?
The pace was good, a nice balance of fast and slow bits, no complaints

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?
Spoiler below!
Loved the bits where clarence messes with your perception, sometime hard to tell wether it was real or clarence being his sneaky little self Tongue

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?
Spoiler below!
Loved them all, especially crazy ol' clarence..even when he tried to kill me and made me kill..whats-her-name...arabel? although that bit gave me a funny feeling in my guttywuts(well done for that Tongue) Also the fact that I have the same name as the main character added that little extra bit of immersion ^^

6) How did you like the ending?
Spoiler below!
Loved it, although I kinda wish it hadn't ended Sad
Completed in just under 4 hours, normally if a game that I'd bought was that short I'd be really annoyed and disappointed..but not in this case, they were an awesome 4 hours and well worth the money Smile

Hope that helped..if not it at least helped me kill a few minutes..or 15 Tongue
02-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread