Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
bgr Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?

Hive mind, the "sarcrifice myself" one. Why? It was so obvious and surprising too. Somehow I figured it out almost immediately!

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?

Kennel, that two damn holes at the swtich. I spent around 40 minutes there, then I gave up and went to the spoilers.

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?

The pacing was perfect!

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?

More diversity? huhh, it was diverse enough, thanks Smile Man it was the scariest thing (not just in game topic, but movie, book, real life) I've ever seen.

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?

The chars were good enough do their job. We have seen more detailed models of course, and bigger monsters with giant claws but these were the scariest ones all time. The sounds, effects was fitting, the voices were OK. The "no combat" concept really boosted up the game. With a chainsaw in my hand the monsters doesn't look so scary, you know Smile
I was thinking about Clarence. He was a funny bastard, I give it to him, but sometimes he pulled me out from the mood a little.

6) How did you like the ending?

I wanted to join to the hive at the end, especially after the self sacrifice test. Well I wasn't, but it was OK!
02-17-2008, 12:47 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread