Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
n_s_johnston Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

Thomas Wrote:Below are some questions that we would like you to answer in order to make our upcoming games as good as possible:

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?
Spoiler below!

Notihing really springs to mind, locking the zombie in the server room maybe.

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?
Spoiler below!

I didn't really find this game hard, overture was much more difficult (and engaging). The eyes for the scanner maybe, there was what appeard to be a suitable dead guy with eyes and a head but I had to find a frozen one.

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?

The pacing was OK, it became annoying running around looking for things though (never liked doing that in games, adds nothing but frustration)

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?

Hard to say, I didn't enjoy this game anywhere near as much as overture. I can't pinpoint why though,other than it took just over 1 day to finish, (I'm not sure how many hours - but I started playing it on Saturday and was shocked to have finished the game within an hour or two of play on Sunday).

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?
Spoiler below!

The characters were fine, as was the acting. The Female Dr character seemed overly calm though. I thought she was a recording or an outside broadcast to begin with.

6) How did you like the ending?

Strange, the 3 tasks were really easy. I thought at the time that this was going to lead to another part of the game with different types of task (involving lateral thinking).

A decent game overall, a bit short and easy. Dissapointing after overture - which is one of the most engaging games I've ever played.

Thats all folks! Thanks to all who participate!
02-17-2008, 08:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread