Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
jaimebakulic86 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

Quote:1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?

The computer central, because it had fear present. And the third hive challenge, because it's solving fit perfectly the hive's mentality.

Quote:2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?

The mixing machine! I tried a lot of combinations, tried to follow the logic on the note, tried banging my head against the keyboard... I finally checked the forum for an answer. I think that it was so hard because the clues weren't enough.

Quote:3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?

I think it was good. It kept me scared and cautious on the right moments, it kept me troubled with the puzzles (mostly) the proper time.
Quote:4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?

I think it was great. I enjoyed the mental realm: even tough it was evidently... "inspired" by the silent hill saga, it added the new element of puzzle solving. SH is not that ellaborate on that aspect. And about gameplay... thank you for taking away all weapons! it kept me at the edge of my seat!

Quote:5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?

The charaters were just fine. They were never as good as Red, tho... I missed him Sad

The voice acting was good, but I didn't like that you changed Phillip's voice. I know that his voice on Overture was performed by someone that wasn't a voice actor, but still. I think that was an important detail.
Quote:6) How did you like the ending?

It was great! it kept surprising me right until the credits.

ONE LAST THING!!
Thank you for this game. It was the best horror game ever! I've played Alone in the dark, the entire Silent Hill saga, FEAR, STALKER, etc... and your game is the best when it comes to a horror experience. THANK YOU!!

Quote:Thats all folks! Thanks to all who participate!

You welcome Smile
02-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread