Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
pulsar85 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

Thomas Wrote:Below are some questions that we would like you to answer in order to make our upcoming games as good as possible:

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?
Puzzles that i remember as fun were the one where you have to fish up the green crystal out of a glass chamber, very standard puzzle but fun! Another one is where you have to trap a zombie in a freezer, it felt satisfying to clear that area of a threat so i could walk around without worry.

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?
The one in the kennel where you had to block the holes with 2 crates, i probably ran around in there for 30 minutes before i tried to block them. The other one is out in the snow where you have to construct a small bridge to get over the broken path. It was hard to position the crates and (plankor vad heter dom på engelska >_> ) to be stable enough to let me walk over them. That was a really frustrating part.

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?

it was good, i never stayed in a place for too long or felt like nothing was happening. I was always thinking about my next move.

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?

I felt there was too much focus on the hide and seek part of the game.

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?

I liked the voice acting of everyone except the zombies, it didnt fit them to be talking, i didnt think it felt right. My favorite would be Clarence since he was really the only one there with you, i felt bad when i had to kill him. I liked him though not as much as Red.

6) How did you like the ending?
I felt compassion for the hivemind and didnt understand why Philip wanted them dead. The ending was too short and didnt really explain much of who the hive/tuurngait thing really was and what it wanted.

Thats all folks! Thanks to all who participate!
02-21-2008, 10:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread