Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
Shavie
Unregistered

RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?
Spoiler below!
Breaking the door open with the iron staff. That was a new experience i think. In other adventures that isn´t possible.
2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?
Spoiler below!
Access to the chemical lab. I dont find the right way until i asked here in the forum.
3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?
Spoiler below!
Already ok!
4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?
Spoiler below!
Was already ok, too. But i think it was very short. Otherwise i can say a playtime over 20 hours will be to long for the game.
5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?
Spoiler below!
6) How did you like the ending?
Spoiler below!
Was ok.

My conclusion is: Penumbra black plague is an great game with good story and innovative gameplay!
10 of 10 Points!
02-23-2008, 12:52 AM

Messages In This Thread