Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
Thomas007 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?

Most of the puzzles I enjoyed because they made perfect sense within the game world.

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?

The part where you had to cover the holes in the dog kennel with boxes. I assumed I could just drop flares in the area and run like hell. It took me about 20 minutes to figure it out.

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?

I enjoyed it, although the game was too short.

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?

I enjoyed the events, however, removing the combat element was a tad bit annoying at times, when I just wanted to kill some of the zombies.

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?

The characters were great, voice acting especially from Clarence was fabulous, definately creeped me out just like Red did.

6) How did you like the ending?

It was great, I want more from this series, as I'm sure everyone else does.

Overall this game was excellent, It reminded me of silent hill in terms of how it creeped me out and set me on edge. The game engine is superb for the job its doing. I can't stress enough that you guys are doing an excellent job, and you must continue onward with the story. It's so rare to see such a game series that captures you and wont let go. When I played overture, it had me right from the start, this game too has done a terrific job. I don't care what big name review sites say, you guys are a master of your craft, and each game you release allows you to expand upon it. Don't be afraid to try new things, and I know me as a brand new fan will look forward to whatever you put out!
02-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread