Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

Thomas Wrote:Below are some questions that we would like you to answer in order to make our upcoming games as good as possible:

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?

6) How did you like the ending?

Thats all folks! Thanks to all who participate!
1)
Spoiler below!
The first "trusted"-blood puzzle was really neat and quite brutal.
Both that you had to combine items to clean the needle and then take some blood from a dead person felt really well and made a quite grand beginning to the game.
Second is surely the ending "Tuurngait"-puzzle. The first part reminded me of some point n' click escape games (Which I like) and the part where you killed yourself to let yourself live was great.
Third is the part where you had to run around in a corridor with flickering lights, that was somewhy very entertaining and felt a little more action-ish than the other puzzles.
Oh yeah, that mind-realm puzzle near the beginning of the game was really awesome too.

2)
Spoiler below!
I didn't find any of the puzzles hard. The only ones that took more than one try was the part where you had to kill yourself in the "Turngait"-puzzle and something near the middle which I can't really remember.

3)
Spoiler below!
I think the pacing was ok. I really don't know what else to write here.

4)
Spoiler below!
Not sure what the question means, but I liked the way the puzzles were variated.

5)
Spoiler below!
The characters in the game were ok and the voice acting was good, though nothing special. I liked Clarence because of his dark humor and for his constant efforts to make Philip kill himself.
The character I liked the least was probably all the infected ones, which were just plain annoying. The Tuurngait wasn't all too cool either, but didn't really bother me either.
I liked Red from Overture alot more than any of the characters in Black Plauge.

6)
Spoiler below!
I liked the ending. Both the final gameplay scene and the epilouge texts were ok. Makes me wonder what there is at those coordinates you got in the end.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
03-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread