Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
Skandis Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?
I enjoyed building the little heights at the construction site. Although very easy and done almost instantly, this integrated the physics of the game in a very fun way.
I'd love it even more if that type of puzzles were latent in other sections (aka, you actually need to build stuff to continue, but it isn't forced).

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?

Other than finding the book (library) and the chemicals (examination room), I had a hard time with the kennel and Frisk thingy. It was very outside the box, and thus I didn't figure it out at first.

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?
The pacing was great. The only thing that really dragged it down a bit was the staticity of the cooridors (big map leading to sub-maps). Simply put, after a while I could just run past the infected with no fear whatsoever, because I knew my surroundings perfectly. At that point I started anti-fear actions, like throwing stuff at them for giggles.

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?As previously mentioned, everything was fine in terms of gameplay except for the very static cooridors.
Using more of the physics engine to move around objects would be a big plus.
Also, another sub character or two would've been great. Once Amabel died, my only goal was to kill Clarence. There weren't any people in the grey (like Red) which dissappointed me a bit.

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?Loved the cynical and satirical aspect of clarence, and the creepy happiness in Amabel.
Only voice I disliked was the hive's one, it felt a bit monotone compared to it's actions.

6) How did you like the ending?
Loved it
04-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread