Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
jamhaw Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

1) 1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?
I liked the puzzles in the locked room since they were the only ones I figured out before I got stuck in the vents!
2)2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one? The ones involving breaking the glass to get into the cabinet the walktrough did not tell me and I am not the sort of person to throw a box at some glass I might hit it with a hammer but not glass. In fact now that I think of it every time I was supposed to hit something with a rock I never thought of it very quickly except at the beginning in Overture.
3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened? I generally liked it though there were too many times I got stuck.
4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay? More focus on events really gameplay wise I did not really like it as I could not defend myself.
5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst? I loved the characters in the game! You should have had more. I think Clarence was probably the best but they were all good.
6) How did you like the ending? I found it suprising but still very good.
04-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread