Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
sybesis Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?
Spoiler below!
The part without ligth where you have to jump on moving plane. It's when you start to get some allucination. I loved it because i didn't see where i was jumping. And i had to remember where i wanted to go. I would love to see some kind of puzzle like that. Where you don't have all the time you want. Like the part in ouverture with the rock worm "race". I could see something like ice is melting so you have to run for your life while water is filling the room. Climbing stairs etc. until you reach the outside.

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?
Spoiler below!
Strangely, it's at the end of the game. Where you must not kill the infected. The problem. Is that i was like letting him hit me while i was on the door. Or trying to dodge his hits so he could break the door for me as there wasn't any way to ask him to do it. But i finally found the switch that would call him.

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?
Spoiler below!
I would say that there is nothing except that you couldn't fight back the infected. The problem I see is that Philip was just letting himself getting hit by the infected. I could see the hand of phillip blocking the infected. Trying to strangulate it or just pushing the beast back. You're talking about environnement interactivity. Imagine if we could push a infected throught a window...or off a cliff...or on spikes...etc. Or when a infected try to hit you, you could dodge it so it break the thing behind you. (think about a door, glass or a pipe...anything

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?
Spoiler below!
No opinion there.

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?
Spoiler below!
seems ok to me

6) How did you like the ending?
Spoiler below!
A little confused. I don't see philip saying that.
07-06-2008, 02:25 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread