Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
slapnutz Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

**SPOILERS BELOW**

Below are some questions that we would like you to answer in order to make our upcoming games as good as possible:

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?
Pretty much any puzzle that was physics based i.e. stacking things or blocking or bridging things. Also liked ones where fire was invovled.

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?
The computer card one. I usualy dont read between the lines properly when experiencing an immersive physics and atmospheric world. Looking at notes and such just reminds me that its a game and takes away from the immersion.

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?
Not sure if it applies but I found the "running away from spiders hatchlings in caves" a bit anoying. Mostly because of the change in pace. Not too bad though.

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?
Whilts I can understand the "crazy dream sequence" purpose of driving the personal progression, it began to feel a bit to supernatural. Once again, not a deal breaker though.

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?
Clarence was great. At first I was a bit hesitant but he ended up really enjoyable. Great voice acting too.
Didnt like the calmness in the female doctors voice. Thats about it.

6) How did you like the ending?
It wasnt a happy ending which is always not as easy to appreciate since we're usually spoilt with happily ever afters. Nevertheless it was logical and doing anything would endup leaving holes. The explaination of the evil/infection could be slightly clearer.

Personal note:
I'd love to see more puzzles of trapping enemies. Also have situations that have multiple routes and methods for trapping them. It just gives a great sense of satisfaction we are able to neutralise the threat by using our cunning and outwitting them... rather than constantly running away.
07-29-2008, 10:57 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread