Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

IMPORTANT: On posting contents on game files!
lilsal Offline

Threads: 0
RE: IMPORTANT: On posting contents on game files!

Hello again,
I am trying to get from shaft 13 where I picked up the blank note etc. trying to make my way to the refinery. The auto save is right as I walk through that door and that is where I go back to and start again. I have made it to the hallway that goes down to the right to the refinery and at the intersection there is where the dog is he goes up and down that hall and down the interesecting hall where I am hiding behind a large crate/box (too high to jump on). When the dog goes down the hall opposite where I want to go so possibly I could run he is back before I get the chance to try running. If I bonk him with something he only stays down for a second so I still have no time to run. So I have been stuck at this point for about 3 or 4 nights.
I think my dogs are smarter I have hardly been able to get by any of them haha.
I'm just a beginner at this type game, have a lot of trouble with the controls but I like the game and would like to see it through I'm curious.
Thanks for responding maybe I will just go on to Black Plague and take my chances there

08-23-2011, 11:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: IMPORTANT: On posting contents on game files! - by lilsal - 08-23-2011, 11:42 PM