Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Black Plague Released!
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
RE: Penumbra: Black Plague Released!

First off, no more Gamer's Gate issues on our Forum, please. We have seen the problems some are having and are truly sorry for this, but there is nothing we can do about it.

Keep spamming the same issue over and over will only result in us having to delete all the posts, we don't want that as we try to keep the forum as open as possible.

Now for Gamer's Gate, it is not a choice of ours, we do not control what sites can or can't sell Penumbra: Black Plague for Windows. But even so, I have personally never had a problem with Gamer's Gate when I have used it to buy three games in the past. So I think the service is good and works as intended.

It is of course a big problem when you pay for something and it does not work. I can only say that yes it sucks ever time you are one of those that end up with a faulty problem, but you have to try and give the company some time to make it right. It is problematic when you sell a product 24/7 and does not have tech support 24/7, but for many shops this is the case and as soon as they start working I am sure they will do their best to correct the problems and get everyone playing the game.
02-12-2008, 08:28 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra: Black Plague Released! - by Penumbra - 02-11-2008, 06:05 PM