Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Black Plague Released!
Lockheed Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Penumbra: Black Plague Released!

WindexGlow Wrote:Haha, I forgot the name of the company that did Overtures release, but they accidentally released the game early by 2 or 3 days. Than, on the official release day they forgot to send out the emails for downloading the Game.

The game is released on the 12th; and today is the 11th. Most games let users download the actual game before it's released, however leave out a crucial part of it. Don't be surprised if you receive an email soon! ;-)

In addition to what OneShot said, I'd respectfully suggest that a company should not allow people to pay it money, then not give them the product. Yes it's possible that they listed it a day early, but their site makes no mention of "You can't play this/we are withholding a key file until x date", i.e. nothing would suggest that it is effectively a "one-day pre-order" (if that is what is really happening, which I guess we don't know yet).

Even with all of that, if it works tomorrow I'll be ok with it, but still irritated with GG.
02-12-2008, 05:54 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra: Black Plague Released! - by Penumbra - 02-11-2008, 06:05 PM