Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unlocking a door -updated with new problem
Ananaias Offline

Threads: 7
RE: unlocking a door -updated with new problem

Alright, so, the enemy ran to me, but before it did, it was still facing the wall, and it took forever for it to run to me. Is there any way to make it run faster?

Also, I tried it with a different enemy, and he seemd to be trying to open the door before the player triggered the "area" i set for the the monster to spawn

Just tried adding in pathnodes, even then, he still seems to be walking into the wall, then coming to me when I get close enough.

Could it be because I have him getting activated when I pull the lever, and not opening the door? Therefor, when I pull the lever, he's activated, and tries running to me (from the ShowEnemyPlayerPosition command), but get's stuck at the wall? Then when I am close and can see him, he comes to me.

If that's the case, is there a way to tie him to spawning when I use the key on the door?
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2012, 01:36 AM by Ananaias.)
06-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: unlocking a door -updated with new problem - by Ananaias - 06-09-2012, 01:15 AM