Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Schmup.exe?
NeroAngelos Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Schmup.exe?

RayMarden Wrote:
zanexlol Wrote:come on, man, share!!!!!
i've completed the game too, 4,5hrs, but i didnt get all of em.
so please, share wih us

I just sent you the password via private message.

With regards to the artifacts, I only recall a handful of them. It wasn't a main focus of mine, but I did pick them up over time from searching everywhere.

For the ones I can recall:
Spoiler below!

* One was in a garbage can that was covered with a lid. I *want* to say this garbage can was in the room along the right wall of the hallway/passage that took you to the kennel door.

* In the infirmary/cryogenic area (the place where you pick up the medical watch and frozen head,) look at the air ducts above the doorway from where you came in. One is in the top-left corner.

* In the room with the compound 65 (?) - the one where the monster is pounding on the door and you have to use the mechanical arm. There is a desk to the right of the door and there should be one in the bottom drawer.

* From the last area of the demo - just past the area with the fiery barrel and fire alarm sprinklers - one up in the cabinets.

* In the library, up above. NOT the side with the clock, but above the door you eventually open up and go out through. It's hard to see from the ground, but jump up a bit. You should be able to see it from atop either of the two desks or, as I did, atop the book shelves.

* In the keycard room (where you accidentally kill the friendly scientist.) In the wrecked bathroom, in the far right corner, there is one on the ground amongst the rubble.

Well, that's six of them at least. For the life of me, I cannot recall where the other four are, but they are all generall in something (cabinet, drawer, etc.) or hidden in a high or low area. Perhaps the rest of that are in the earlier parts of the game can post where the other four are.

http://frictionalgames.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=1751
02-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Schmup.exe? - by Janakev - 02-13-2008, 10:43 PM