Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think I should even bother with returning to Realm of Another Ch.2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
No
0%
0 0%
I Don't care
50.00%
1 50.00%
Yes, but make Adder Halls first
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement Adder Halls (With demo video)
DaAinGame Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Adder Halls

Just got done making a demo video for the story. Will be uploading it and posting it very soon! (****WARNING IT INVOLVES A LOT OF TALKING***) Also, if anyone would like to beta test, now is your chance! Between all my projects I can really only test out simple things on my story, to make sure that the flow of the story and the key points of the story are working correctly. It is not confirmed yet, but I may also require one or two more voice actors if anyone is interested. If I do decide to include it I will need a female and someone who can act like a smaller child. It isn't required to release the story, but it will hopefully add some more character to it. These voice actors, however, will not be needed for a while.

Also some more details about the story: The story will require AT LEAST an hour of your time to play and complete. Exploring and doing everything will hopefully require at least an hour and a half though. Has some hidden "easter eggs" for all of those "bros" out there. See if you can't find one on every level. (Just adds some fun to the story.) Voice acting. Also I did mention I had a small crew working with me, that is no longer true, so the story is back to just me.

Realm Of Another Chapter 1: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-14142.html
Realm Of Another Chapter 2: Postponed
Adder Halls: 5%
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2012, 09:55 PM by DaAinGame.)
07-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Adder Halls (With demo video) - by DaAinGame - 06-17-2012, 09:03 AM
RE: Adder Halls - by DaAinGame - 07-02-2012, 09:49 PM
RE: Adder Halls - by Traggey - 07-02-2012, 10:22 PM